Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

To IP Address cpe-74-72-41-213.nyc.res.rr.com

Along with friends of mine we have been observing you wandering around JBlog giving my posts zeros. You comment on all of my friends sites, I have your name corroborated with your IP on three different sites. In fact at 11:12 you gave a zero to my Einstein post I would rather not embarrass you by naming your blog as well as your IP but if this doesn't stop...ALL OF IT--I will be forced to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done YId, I think we all know who the cat is, lets see if the cat wants to stay in the bag, or come out and be revealed.

You Know Who