Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Friday, February 10, 2012

CPAC-Day One Meet the Bloggers

Welcome to CPAC. For the past 24+ hours I have been blogging from the Bloggers Lounge at the Marriott Wardman Hotel, home of CPAC 2012. What has made the 2012 version of CPAC even more special is the fact that my daughter Alexa is with me.

As the week goes on, I will share some of the sights, sounds and what I have learned at this year's event, this year it has been harder than ever to blog during the day because, being the year before a Presidential election, possibly the most important election since the 1860 election of Abraham Lincoln, the opportunities to meet the key players are more numerous than ever.  So my summaries of the speakers/events will be up MUCH later tonight.

In the meantime, enjoy the pictures below which will give you a taste of some of the sights of CPAC2012:

Mary Katharine Ham Of Fox News Sitting Next to Ed Morrissey and Allahpundit of Hot Air
I Was Invited To A Private Meeting Will Senator Jim DeMint (R-SC)  and 30 Other Blogger-Types. The Senator is a special kind of political servant, he really seemed to be listening to our questions.



Here is the Senator With My Wife's Favorite Blogger


Jimmy Bise of Sundries Shack, Blogger, Pod-Caster and a Great Guy
My Good Friend Peter--DaTechGuy Looks Like He Wants to Become the First Italian Catholic To Be Ordained as a Rabbi
Jim Hoft The Gateway Pundit

My Daughter Alexa With a Guy She Helped Get Into Office, Congressman Bob Turner

Big Journalism Editor Dana Loesch doing her hit radio show




Sunshine State Sarah Rumpf, Blogger Attorney and so someone with so much energy I am surprised it isn't illegal

Hot Air's Tina Korbe and Her Colleague Allapundit






















Well folks---that's it for now much much more to come

No comments: