Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Friday, February 3, 2012

Two/Thirds of the Way There--Emergency Help Still Needed!

EMERGENCY TIP JAR REQUEST! PLEASE HELP!

In the past week my computer needed emergency rehab 3x. Its been skitzing out without even giving me the courtesy of a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death).
HP tech services have been very nice, but have only come up with temporary solutions.
This laptop is on life support, it has already cut down on my writing time as I do much of my weekday reporting while on the train commuting to an from work. And at home I am forced to share the one desktop PC with the rest of the family. Unfortunately a new one is not in the family budget.
I Need To Replace This PC Before It Dies Permanently! For those who already donated THANK YOU! We are approximately at 2/3 of the way there.

Please CLICK HERE go to the site and enable me to continue providing you with the best possible news and commentary without interruption. The tip jar is on the left hand column.

No comments: