Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Inevitable: An Anthony-Weiner Themed Hot Dog Truck

A few years ago the cousin of a friend of my wife's was visiting from Greece. He was looking for a ticket for the hottest Broadway play. My wife explained to him that the play was sold out, but if he went across the bridge to New Jersey he could get a ticket from a scalper. After my wife explained what a scalper was, the tourist from Greece exclaimed, "You Americans, you can make a business out of anything"
He was right!

An enterprising young man "tricked his truck" and is selling hot dogs out of his Anthony Weiner-themed food truck. Decorated with pictures and key words from the continuing Weiner saga, the truck even has a computer where patrons can tweet the former congressman.

This is American entrepreneurship at it's best.  Or as the Mayor of Chicago once said, "never let a crisis go to waste.

Enjoy the video below:



No comments: