Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Monday, November 3, 2014

Iowa GOP Senate Candidate Responds To Tom Harkin's Sexist Attack "I Am Greatly Offended"

GOP Candidate for Senate Joni Ernst appeared on Fox and Friends Monday morning to answer Democratic Senator Tom Harkin's sexist attack on her made the day before. Harken inferred that Ernst's lead in the race was because she is "attractive" and "sounds nice."

Ms. Ernst wasn't standing for the Democratic Party war on this woman: She told Fox and Friends:
I was very offended that Senator Harkin would say that. I think it’s unfortunate that he and many of their party believe that you can’t be a real woman if you’re conservative and you’re female. I believe that if my name would have been John Ernst, attached to my resume, Senator Harkin would not have said those thing.
The full segment including Harkin's statement is embedded below.


No comments: