Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Trump's Latest: How Can People Vote For Carly Fiorina? She's Ugly


Donald Trump has proven again that his dialog has no boundaries.  In a Just published article in Rolling Stone who was allowed to follow the billionaire bloviator of birtherism around for a few days, Trump said nasty things about most of his opponents, but some of his opinions had nothing to do with policy, positions, or politics. Especially his comment about Carly Fiorina which began, "Look at that face!" he cries. "Would anyone vote for that?"
With his blue tie loosened and slung over his shoulder, Trump sits back to digest his meal and provide a running byplay to the news. Onscreen, they've cut away to a spot with Scott Walker, the creaky-robot governor of Wisconsin. Praised by the anchor for his "slow but steady" style, Walker is about to respond when Trump chimes in, "Yeah, he's slow, all right! That's what we got already: slowwww." His staffers at the conference table howl and hoot; their man, though, is just getting warm. When the anchor throws to Carly Fiorina for her reaction to Trump's momentum, Trump's expression sours in schoolboy disgust as the camera bores in on Fiorina. "Look at that face!" he cries. "Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!" The laughter grows halting and faint behind him. "I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"
Er...Donald, this isn't one of your beauty contests, this is a presidential campaign..

Okay I know I am going to serious hate mail from the Trumpsters, calling me a RINO and a protector of the GOP establishment (neither one is true), but I have been called much worse (you should see what my liberal cousins call me at thanksgiving).

The truth be told this is what you get with Trump, yes it's true he says what's ever on his mind, but that's not always a good thing, he picks fights with anyone who pisses him off not by arguing facts but by calling people names like a baby, Megyn Kelly was a bimbo, Hugh Hewitt was a third-rate announcer (Hugh who has a sense of humor about it insists he is second not third rate). And now Fiorina is ugly.


Can you imagine the diplomatic incidents he can cause, "Hey Angela Merkel you gotta do something about the bags under your eyes they are disgusting." Or visiting Saudi Arabia and telling King Salman, "Come on you are the king and you are rich, who do you have such ugly wives."

I don't know about you folks, but when I vote for president it will have nothing to do with their looks, heck Ronald Reagan the best president in my life time did not make me tingle all over.

When I vote in the NY State Primary on April 19th depending on who is still in the race, it will not be an establishment Republican no matter how they look. It will also not be Donald Trump. While I like someone who speaks their mind, I prefer someone with basic interpersonal , someone who can argue without making childish personal attacks. Someone with a thicker skin who does not act like Barack Obama, blaming everything on others and making personal attacks on people who disagree with him...we just went through that and while its good blogging copy its not good for America.

No comments: