Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Friday, July 31, 2015

French P5+1 Negotiations Leader Says Better Deal IS Possible



Top French diplomatic official Jacques Audibert, senior diplomatic adviser to President Francois Hollande and leader of he French diplomatic team in the discussions with Iran and the P5+1 group believes that U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is being a bit too apocalyptic in his warnings about a congressional rejection of the Iran nuclear deal.

Secretary Of State J0hn Kerry believes a congressional rejection of the P5+1 deal will bring about a disaster of almost biblical proportions.  We're talking fire and brimstone coming down from the skies, rivers and seas boiling, forty years of darkness, earthquakes, volcanoes, the dead rising from the grave, human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!

Perhaps not that bad, but he believes that Iran won't negotiate further, no one will respect the U.S. enough to  negotiate with them any longer, and the only way left to stop Iran's nuclear program will be war.
“If Congress rejects this, Iran goes back to its enrichment. The Ayatollah will not come back to the table ... the sanctions regime completely falls apart,” he said.

“We will have set ourselves back. I don’t know how I go out to another country if that happens and say: ‘Hey, you ought to negotiate with us,’ because they will say: ‘Well, you have 535 secretaries of state in the United States. We don’t know who we are negotiating with. Whatever deal we make always risks being overturned.’”

(...) we will have squandered the best chance we have to solve the problem through peaceful means.
Jacques Audibert disagrees.
Earlier this month, he met with Democrat Loretta Sanchez and Republican Mike Turner, both top members of the House Armed Services Committee, to discuss the Iran deal. The U.S. ambassador to France, Jane Hartley, was also in the room.

According to both lawmakers, Audibert expressed support for the deal overall, but also directly disputed Kerry’s claim that a Congressional rejection of the Iran deal would result in the worst of all worlds, the collapse of sanctions and Iran racing to the bomb without restrictions.

“He basically said, if Congress votes this down, there will be some saber-rattling and some chaos for a year or two, but in the end nothing will change and Iran will come back to the table to negotiate again and that would be to our advantage,” Sanchez told me in an interview. “He thought if the Congress voted it down, that we could get a better deal.”
Upon hearing the report of Jacques Audibert's comments the French embassy was not pleased.
But to be sure, it is doubtful that Rep Loretta Sanchez (D-CA) and Rep .Mike Turner (R-OH) were making the story up.  On the other hand it is also true that Audibert's comments were not the official position of the French govt. But Audibert knows what he is talking about as he did lead the French negotiation team in the P5+1 talks.

John Kerry said that there is no chance of getting a better deal with Iran. 
"The alternative to the deal we’ve reached isn’t what we’re seeing ads for on TV, it isn’t a better deal, some sort of unicorn arrangement involving Iran’s complete capitulation. That’s a fantasy, plain and simple."
But there is at least one other person involved in the P5+1 talks who believes unicorns and a better deal

Intelligence Fears Hundreds Of U.S. Secrets Leaked In Hillary’s Private Emails

Hillary Clinton says that she did not have any classified information on her servers, but then intelligence inspectors general examined forty Hillary emails and found that four of them had info that was classified before she sent the. Now The U.S. intelligence community worried that former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton’s private email account contains hundreds of revelations of classified information from spy agencies and is taking steps to contain any damage to national security, according to documents and interviews reported by the Washington Times.

A U.S. official directly familiar with the the case, who spoke to the Washington Times only on the condition of anonymity, said the notification of possibly hundreds of additional emails with classified secrets came from the State Department Freedom of Information Act office to the Office of Inspector General for the Director of National Intelligence.
The inspector general, the chief oversight watchdog for the entire U.S. intelligence community, subsequently sent a letter to the Republican chairmen and ranking Democrats of the Senate and House intelligence committees, the official said.

“We were informed by State FOIA officials that there are potentially hundreds of classified emails within the 30,000 provided for former Secretary Clinton,” DNI Inspector General I. Charles McCullough III late last week wrote Sen. Richard Burr, North Carolina Republican; Sen. Dianne Feinstein, California Democrat; Rep. Devin Nunes, California Republican; and Rep. Adam B. Schiff, California Democrat.

“We note that none of the emails we reviewed had classification or dissemination markings but some included IC-derived classified information and should have been handled as classified, appropriately marked and transmitted via a secure server,” Mr. McCullough wrote the four lawmakers.
So that's how she got around it. In order to be able to say she didn't have classified info on her server did Hillary make sure there was nothing labeled classified?
The U.S. official said the intelligence community has been informed that secret information had been contained in some of Mrs. Clinton’s private emails that originated from the FBI, the DNI and the CIA as well as a spy satellite agency. It is believed the 30,000 emails remain on a thumb drive in the possession of Mrs. Clinton’s private attorney, David Kendall.

The official said the intelligence community’s first response was to take steps to secure the handling of remaining 30,000 emails and make sure they were handled on top-secret servers to avoid any further breaches, and then to assess any damage to national security from the insecure handling and release of information already in some of the publicly disseminated emails.

“Containment first, then a damage assessment is how this must be handled,” the official said.

The official said the intelligence community was already concerned, for instance, that some classified information was inadvertently disclosed by the State Department in recent weeks when one of Mrs. Clinton’s emails about Libya was publicly released.
Ms. Clinton's lawyer, Mr. Kendall represented former CIA Director David H. Petraeus last year when he pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of mishandling national secrets because he gave some classified information to his mistress and biographer and stored a classified book of information in his home in an insecure manner. If what the intelligence community fears, comes to fruition her crimes were much worse than those of General Petraeus'.
Separately, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, Iowa Republican, sent a letter to FBI Director James Comey asking him to explain what the bureau was doing to keep secure the classified information within 30,000 Clinton emails known to be on attorney Kendall’s thumb drive.

“It’s a serious breach of national security if the United States government fails to secure classified material in the hands of people not authorized to possess it, no matter who they are. There are fundamental questions as to what the FBI is doing to securing these classified emails and why theState Department is not fully cooperating with the inspectors general at the State Department and the Intelligence Community to ensure that all of the appropriate emails are identified,” Mr. Grassley wrote.
This will be interesting to watch, not necessarily for the ruination of Ms. Clinton, but after all these years to finally address her lies (maybe).

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Protecting Hillary? Kerry's Trying To Delay State Dept. Email Release

Back in May Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit to compel the State Department to try to find the "missing" Hillary other U.S. Department of State employees emails on their end.  They were supposed to answer in 60 days (by August 7th) but the State Department is seeking an extraordinary 38 more days to answer the complaint.
Judicial Watch notes in its opposition to the delay that Kerry has already had 60 days to respond to the Judicial Watch lawsuit. Judicial Watch notes that the concerns about unsecured classified information on Clinton’s email system increases the urgency of the issue:

This case involves the removal and ongoing failure to recover agency records. Nearly every day brings new, startling revelations of possible destruction of these records and Defendant’s continuing failure to recover them. See Exh. B (Michael S. Schmidt, No Copies of Clinton Emails, Lawyer Says, N.Y. Times, July 24, 2015). Even more disturbing, many of which apparently contain classified information. See Exh. C (Michael S. Schmidt and Matt Apuzzo, Hillary Clinton Emails Said to Contain Classified Data, N.Y. Times, July 24, 2015). While Defendant would like 98 days to fashion a response to the Complaint, time is of the essence in taking action to recover these records.

Kerry argues to delay the lawsuit by consolidating it with a case brought by Cause of Action Institute. The Cause of Action lawsuit argues the same legal theory as Judicial Watch’s lawsuit, was filed nearly six weeks after Judicial Watch filed its complaint, and raises no new legal issues that require 38 days of legal work.
Now some of you may think that Kerry is doing this to protect the future Democratic Party nominee, Hillary Clinton.  But keep in mind he has been very busy coming up with a deal screwing our Sunni Arab friends in the Gulf, Israel, and our children. Afterwards he has been busy trying to convince Americans that what is in the agreement isn't really there.
Judicial Watch attorneys note to the Court that if the two lawsuits against Kerry are so similar that they require consolidation, then Secretary should be able to respond to both complaints next week. Consolidating two or more lawsuits is supposed to be used “avoid unnecessary cost or delay” under federal court rules.

While at the State Department, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton conducted official government business using unsecured email server and email accounts. Her top aides and advisors also used non-“state.gov” email accounts to conduct official business. Clinton left office February 1, 2013.
“Secretary of State Kerry and the Obama administration are obstructing the courts at every turn on the Clinton email scandal,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “Secretary Kerry doesn’t want to answer to the public or to the court about why he hasn’t taken steps required by law to secure Hillary Clinton’s emails, which he knows includes unsecured classified material. The law requires quick action and our lawsuit may be the best vehicle for finally forcing action to recover and preserve all the government documents and classified information Mrs. Clinton is unlawfully keeping.”





Wow: Another Strange Hillary State Dept.-Clinton Foundation 'Coincidence'

It's incredible! All of these strange "coincidences" between companies that had issues with the U.S. State Dept. when Hillary was running Foggy Bottom,  and just around the same time those same companies gave money to the Clinton family foundation.

The latest example involve the giant Swiss Bank UBS.  In a story published by the Wall Street Journal we learned that soon after she was sworn in as secretary of state, Mrs. Clinton met with the Swiss foreign minister in Geneva to discuss  an Internal Revenue Service suit against UBS AG. Taking a break from the targeting of tea party groups, the IRS was trying to get the identities of Americans with secret Swiss bank accounts.

This put UBS between a rock and a hard place. If UBS lost the law suit but refused to turn of the names they would be breaking U.S laws, but if they turned over the names they would be violating Swiss bank secrecy laws.

Even though negotiating this kind of deal wasn't usually done by the State Dept. (of course having personal email servers are also not done by the State Dept.) Ms, Clinton had hammered out a tentative settlement with the bank, UBS would give up information on 4,450 accounts, or roughly 8.5 percent of the accounts sought by the IRS. The Democratic Party-controlled Congress was upset at the deal as Hillary settled for such a small percentage of potential tax violators.

Now here comes the amazing coincidence part. Before 2008 UBS had donated a total of $60K to the Clinton Foundation After the agreement , UBS’s contributions to the Clinton family’s charitable organization increased ten-fold to over $600K over the next six years, but that's not all:
The bank also joined the Clinton Foundation to launch entrepreneurship and inner-city loan programs, through which it lent $32 million. And it paid former president Bill Clinton $1.5 million to participate in a series of question-and-answer sessions with UBS Wealth Management Chief Executive Bob McCann, making UBS his biggest single corporate source of speech income disclosed since he left the White House.
Now the Journal made sure to say that they could find no evidence of any link between Clinton’s involvement in the case and the bank’s donations to the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation, or its hiring of Bubba. The entire thing might be one very unfortunate "coincidence," if you believe in coincidences--I don't.

4th Video of Planned Parenthood Selling Fetal Parts: Aborted Body Parts Pricing, and How to Not Get Caught

"We don't want to get caught selling fetal body parts."  Those were the words of Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains’ Vice President and Medical Director, Dr. Savita Ginde. She didn't say it to reject selling pieces of aborted babies, she said it because she wanted to assure the "buyers" that her lawyers would structure a deal correctly.

The video was posted by the Center for Medical Progress early Thursday morning and shows Dr. Savita Ginde, negotiating a fetal body parts deal, agreeing multiple times to illicit pricing per body part harvested, and suggesting ways to avoid legal consequences. Actors posing as representatives from a human biologics company meet with Ginde at the abortion-clinic headquarters of PPRM in Denver to discuss a potential partnership to harvest fetal organs. When the actors request intact fetal specimens, Ginde reveals that in PPRM’s abortion practice,
“Sometimes, if we get, if someone delivers before we get to see them for a procedure, then we are intact.”
 Since PPRM does not use digoxin or other feticide in its 2nd trimester procedures, any intact deliveries before an abortion are potentially born-alive infants under federal law (1 USC 8).
“We’d have to do a little bit of training with the providers or something to make sure that they don’t crush” fetal organs during 2nd trimester abortions, says Ginde, brainstorming ways to ensure the abortion doctors at PPRM provide usable fetal organs.
 The sale or purchase of human fetal tissue is a federal felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison or a fine of up to $500,000 (42 U.S.C. 289g-2). Federal law also requires that no alteration in the timing or method of abortion be done for the purposes of fetal tissue collection (42 U.S.C. 289g-1).
When the buyers ask Ginde if “compensation could be specific to the specimen?” Ginde agrees, “Okay.” Later on in the abortion clinic’s pathological laboratory, standing over an aborted fetus, Ginde responds to the buyer’s suggestion of paying per body part harvested, rather than a standard flat fee for the entire case: “I think a per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.”
The sale or purchase of human fetal tissue is a federal felony punishable by up to 10 years in p
As the buyers and Planned Parenthood workers identify body parts from last fetus in the path lab, a Planned Parenthood medical assistant announces: “Another boy!”

The video is the latest by The Center for Medical Progress documenting Planned Parenthood’s sale of aborted fetal parts. Project Lead David Daleiden notes: “Elected officials need to listen to the public outcry for an immediate moratorium on Planned Parenthood’s taxpayer funding while the 10 state investigations and 3 Congressional committees determine the full extent of Planned Parenthood’s sale of baby parts.” Daleiden continues, “Planned Parenthood’s recent call for the NIH to convene an expert panel to ‘study’ fetal experimentation is absurd after suggestions from Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Ginde that ‘research’ can be used as a catch-all to cover-up baby parts sales. The biggest problem is bad actors like Planned Parenthood who hold themselves above the law in order to harvest and make money off of aborted fetal brains, hearts, and livers.”
Watch the video below but remember that the last two minutes are graphic.