Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

For Those Jews Not Going to the Movies on Christmas

Something that my Christian friends may not know, but us Jews have our Christmas rituals also. We take advantage of the lack of lines at the movie theaters and go see the hottest movies in almost empty theaters. Then we go to a Chinese restaurant, because the weird thing is even among the Kosher restaurants it is the Chinese ones that are open on Christmas day.

Because I understand that not everyone enjoys a good (or bad) movie..I offer other wonderful forms of entertainment--and great reading:

The Christmas Version of the Carnival of the Insanities

The Carnival of Satire

Haveil Havalim #146

No comments: