Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Saturday, December 22, 2007

To My Christian , Jewish, And ACLU Readers

To My Christian Readers: I Suspect that Many of you are going away to be with family this weekend. I wanted to get you before Ya'll leave. I want to thank you for letting me into your community, and on to your computer screens. I also want to thank you for your emails and comments that have made me think. You guys are great. I wish you all, your families, friends and loved ones, a VERY Merry Christmas and New Year filled with health, love and faith in God.

I look forward to learning much more from you guys in 2008


To My Jewish Readers: I wish you all a Gut Shabbos and remember --Tuesday is also a JEWISH Holiday. Its called, Jews go to the Movies and don't have to wait on line day.

To ACLU types of any Faith who happen to pass over this site (looking for punishment?) and are offended by the use of Merry Christmas and Good Shabbos above. Please note the following:

TOUGH SHIT !

3 comments:

TexasFred said...

LMAO, and THAT is why I feel a real kinship to Yid with Lid...

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Good Shabbos to you my friend, I hope this is a prosperous time of year for you and yours...

Bushwack said...

Merry Christmas and Good Shabbos to you as well Yid...

(not sure what Good Shabbos means but it sounds ok)

Unknown said...

Shabbos Is Yiddish for Sabbath. Our Sabbath begins Friday night just before sundown and ends saturday night an hour and ten minutes after Sundown.

Thanks Bushwack