Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Thursday, March 20, 2008

IMPEACH BUSH?

This is from my friend Yael at Boker Tov Boulder:

You never expected to see those words here, did you? Well I didn't either. I voted for George Bush and I thought he was the "best friend Israel ever had in the White House." I still think he is basically a decent man and I appreciate his efforts in the WVT - war on various terrorists (not including the Palestinian ones).

But today the Bush administration went too far in the wrong direction and I must oppose it somehow, with all my being.

In his speech today, President Bush said, "Because we acted, Saddam's regime is no longer paying the families of suicide bombers in the Holy Land."

Thank Gd and President Bush, he's right: Saddam is no longer paying the families of Palestinian Jew-murderers for killing Jews.

But the United States IS.

Thirteen days ago, Palestinians viciously slaughtered eight of our innocent sons inside the Merkaz HaRav yeshiva in the heart of what Bush calls "The Holy Land." And today President Bush is writing the Palestinians a check for $150 million dollars.

Read the rest her post here

IMPEACH BUSH

No comments: