Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Barack Obama Called Me A Liar- I Am Willing to Debate Him Anyplace Anytime

Sometimes a public figure makes a statement that seems so very absurd, so way out there that it makes you wonder if the person really said it--or like in the movie Dave is there just a lookalike speaking for the guy. You know what I am talking about, declarations like Clinton's "I did not inhale," OJ's "I am searching for Nicole's real killer" and just about anything that comes out of the mouth of Congressman Murtha. Today Barack Obama called me and bloggers like me liar and the worst part is he lied when he did it:


Obama on Those Who Say He Doesn't Respect the Flag: 'It's a Lie
by Jake Tapper-ABC News

Obama then referred to the time last October, when a Cedar Rapids, Iowa, TV reporter asked him why he didn't wear a flag pin.

"Then I was asked about this in Iowa," Obama said. "And somebody said 'Why don't you wear a flag pin?' I said, well, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I said, although I will say that sometimes I notice that they're people who wear flag pins but they don't always act patriotic. And I was specifically referring to politicians, not individuals who wear flag pins, but politicians who you see wearing flag pins and then vote against funding for veterans, saying we can't afford it."

(What Obama said last October was: "You know, the truth is that right after 9/11, I had a pin. Shortly after 9/11, particularly because as we're talking about the Iraq War, that became a substitute for I think true patriotism, which is speaking out on issues that are of importance to our national security, I decided I won't wear that pin on my chest. Instead, I'm going to try to tell the American people what I believe will make this country great, and hopefully that will be a testimony to my patriotism.")

"so I make this comment. suddenly a bunch of these, you know, TV commentators and bloggers (say) 'Obama is disrespecting people who wear flag pins.' Well, that's just not true. Also, another way of saying it is, it's a lie."

Obama finished, telling the crowd, "anybody who tells you out there that I disrespect the flag, that I don't salute the flag, that I don't say the pledge of allegiance, that I don't wear flag pins -- don't listen to 'em. Look at what I do and look at what I say and my commitment to making this a stronger country. And, you know, I get pretty fed up with people questioning my patriotism, especially a bunch of these folks who do who have instituted policies that have made America weaker. I am happy to have that debate with them anyplace, anytime."

Well Senator I am willing to debate you ...you lied this time, just like you lied about never being present at one of Rev. Wrights Speeches, or never practicing Islam, or that phony story about the Army Captain you used in your stump speech, or how you lied about supporting Israel, your promises to the Palestinians, or your relationship with American Terrorists, or Che Lovers, or your relationship with Tony Rezko, how about your lie about not taking oil money, and don't forget that little lie about Canada and NAFTA.

No comments: