Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Islamic Parade Gets VERY UGLY

This report is from my Friend Pamela at Atlas Shrugs:

I have been covering these things for three years now and as I have recently said, there has been a palpable change. It is getting uglier, more aggressive - violent even .Today was no different. Thparade was much smaller this year and there were a couple of American flags, most unusual. This is calculated. They do not want to hurt their candidate, Obama, in any way.

At first, I couldn't find the parade - went to Madison and there was nothing there but I heard a lot of parade noise on 5th Avenue so I walked down and there was this jubilant celebration. Shiny happy people in a sea of America flags - dancing and I'm like, this can't be it - and it wasn't. It was the Hispanic Day Parade. What a difference. A sea of colors and smiles - not the parade I was looking for.

I made my way back to Madison and found what I was looking for. I have a lot of coverage so you will have to click on the link on the bottom of this post. I do not want to slow down the load of this page any more than I have to.


The video must be watch. There is a very nasty incident recorded when the Muslims came over to our side (behind our barrier despite our permit) and began to proselytize - it got ugly. See the pictures and watch the video by clicking here Islamists Day Parade Gets Ugly

No comments: