Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Alan Colmes Says NY Times Gaza Coverage is Too PRO-Israel

I wonder if it is an act--or is Alan Colmes really truly an idiot. During the course of the Hannity and Colmes program he will spend half his time sitting there with an expression that kind of reminds me of an envelope with no address on it. The half where he opens his mouth I try to visualize putting duct tape over his lips to spare him the embarrassment of speaking.

Steve Emerson was a guest last night discussing the media coverage of the Gaza war.  Being dumber than a rock, Colmes felt that the media coverage of the Gaza War in general, and the NY Times specifically was too PRO-Israel. Emerson, as usual put him in his place, read the transcript and watch the video below:

Is The Media Fair In Its Portrayal Of The Israeli-Hamas Conflict?


No comments: