Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Joe Biden Does it Again -->Tells Americans Don't Travel ANYWHERE !!

Our Vice-President is proving once again that he is a couple of bottles short of a full six pack. On the Today Show this morning, he did what he could to ramp up the swine flu Panic. He was asked what would he tell his family to do about the swine flu. That is when he launched into a discourse about staying off any airplanes, buses or trains. Because if someone sneezes on a plane it goes all over the plane the same with buses and trains. Gee flu or not I don't think I ever want to take a plane, bus or train ever again. EWWW I think I need to go shower a few hundred times.

Way to keep things Calm Joe.

Watch the entire video below.




1 comment:

shmu said...

could lauers nose be any more brown?