Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Who Knew? Muslim Cleric Says Pepsi is a ZIONIST PLOT



Sometimes the Extremism of the Islamist Clerics can be quite amusing. Sometimes you just can't believe what they determine is a plot of the evil Zionists.

There was Barbie
"Jewish Barbie dolls, with their revealing clothes and shameful postures, accessories and tools are a symbol of decadence to the perverted West. Let us beware of her dangers and be careful," said a message posted on the site. A spokesman for the Committee said the campaign against Barbie — banned for more than 10 years — coincides with the start of the school year to remind children and their parents of the doll's negative qualities.

And Pokemon
In April 2001, several Saudi Arabian religious leaders made a similar allegation against the popular Pokeman children's game, claiming the trading cards were actually part of a "Zionist conspiracy" to lure Muslim children into gambling and other "immoral" activities.
 Starbucks
If you listen to Egyptian Cleric Safwat Higazi whose TV Sermons are seen through out the Muslim world, that two-tailed mermaid is really a picture of the Jewish Queen Esther the Jewish Holiday of Purim.  During his January 25th show, Higazi called for all Starbucks throughout the Arab and Islamic world to be shut down.
 And the newest claim is that Pepsi is a Zionist plot:
Hazem Abu Ismail: Do you know what the word "Pepsi" means? Pepsi as in P-E-P-S-I. The first P stands for "Pay." E stands for "Every." The third letter stands for "Penny." A penny means any small coin you receive and don't know what to do with. Pay it to "Saving" I – "Israel." In other words, pay every small coin you receive in order to save Israel. They don't want money from you – they want your small change, your pennies. If I'm not mistaken, in American economics, a penny is one-thousandth of the dollar. It's not even worth a piaster. It's only a millime. At least I think it's worth a millime, not even a piaster.

They say: "Donate the small change you don't need, but give it to the right cause. If you collect small change, you can buy this drink." They took the first letter of each word – "Pay Every Penny Saving Israel" – and they formed the word "Pepsi." When you pay [to buy Pepsi], you are saving Israel. I am not talking about Pepsi, but about Coca Cola and all of them. I don't want to specify the products. See for yourselves. You are Muslims. You can tell me. I don't know. My little son knows more about the boycott than me. When we go shopping, he says to me: "Buy this, don't buy that." He knows them by heart. He has become an expert in this.
All this is amusing, until you realize that they really believe this nonsense. These the people that President Obama is reaching out to.

1 comment:

Findalis said...

A great reason to choose Pepsi over Coke.

I still prefer RC instead. I understand 1/2 of their profits go to Israel.