Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Monday, October 12, 2009

Sorry for the Light Posting

Folks sorry if my Posting been light, I am afraid it is about to get lighter for a while. My Moms illness has gotten dramatically worse, and her future is now in God's hands. I will try to post, more because its a good distraction, but I may not be online week or two, depending on how she is doing and how my "head is doing"

If you are so disposed, please add her to your prayers, her name is Esther, and her mom's name was Pauline.

Thank you all for your kinds words

4 comments:

Rancher said...

I'll say a prayer for you both.

TheSurvivalMom said...

Spending time with your mom at this point in her life is one thing you'll never regret. God's blessings and peace to all of you.

Lisa

Libertarian Advocate said...

Sammy: She is in my my prayers now as are you. Be well and stay strong.

Findalis said...

I will add her and your family to my list.