Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ed Schultz Tells Robert Gibbs He is Full of Sh*t, Gibbs Responds With "F-Bomb"

Wow...there must be something wrong with me, I agree with Ed Schultz, well at least one line, Robert Gibbs is full of Sh*t. The MSNBC crock-pot spoke at the Blue State Bash at the Minneapolis Convention Center last night at an event put on by Minnesota progressive talk radio AM950’s. As part of his speech Schultz revealed that he had a bit of a spat with Robert Gibbs when the White House Press Secretary appeared on his show this past Thursday
“Mr. Gibbs and I had quite a conversation off the air the other night, I told him he was full of sh*t is what I told him. … And then he gave me the Dick Cheney f-bomb. … I told Robert Gibbs, I said “And I’m sorry you’re swearing at me, but I’m just trying to help you out. I’m telling you you’re losing your base. Do you understand you’re losing your base?”
Neither one of them understand that they have lost America, because the majority of the country wants no part of Obamacare.Watch the video of Shultz speech below (H/T The Uptake)



Shultz ended his "rousing speech" with a challenge to his audience:

The first anniversary of his TV show, April 7 coincides with Sarah Palin’s scheduled campaign appearance on behalf of Michele Bachmann in Minnesota.Shultz promised:
If all of you here will make a commitment to me tonight that if I bring my TV show right across the street from where they’re doing their rally, you’ll all show up. [applause] That a deal? Ok, we’ll do it. [...] We need to get rid of Michele Bachmann. [applause] Any congressional member who thinks that members of Congress should be investigated for their anti-American views doesn’t understand what voting is all about.
 I am sure Bachmann and Palin are both saying "Bring it on!"

No comments: