Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Rep Alan Grayson Gets Stupid Again-Says Throw Oil Drilling Advocates in Jail

To say that Florida Congressman Alan Grayson is a nut-job would be an understatement. Even fellow democratic progressive Congressman Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) says the Florida Rep is less than sane, he said back in October, " Is this news to you that this guy’s [Grayson] one fry short of a Happy Meal?”

Grayson's latest idiocy was to suggest that we should round up all of the people that called for "drill here, drill now" and throw them in Jail.




I am not suggesting that Grayson really wants to throw people in jail, nor does he really believe that Dick Cheney is a Vampire, that gas would only cost a dollar per gallon if former President George W. Bush had let Saudi Prince Abdullah "get to second base" or even that federal reserve adviser Linda Robertson is a K-Street Whore.


Grayson is the embodiment of the nastiness that turns off voters. He is a master at the progressive style of political argument,"do not bring up facts, call them names."

The Florida Democrat feels his nasty comments are the right thing to, he believes that he is the second coming of Harry Truman.
“I have spoken out honestly and courageously on many issues that are important to all of us, especially the fact that I want every American who is sick to be able to see a doctor, and get the care that he or she needs. The other side disagrees, and so they complain about me and attack me personally. But as Harry Truman said, “I don’t give them hell. I just tell the truth about them, and they think it’s hell.” People liked a President with guts, and they like a Congressman with guts. That’s why our polls show that if I ran in the Republican primary, not just the Democratic primary, I’d win it. That’s why a first-term Congressman like me has the largest donor base of any member of Congress. We are working hard, paying attention, and getting things done, so of course they attack us. And as Franklin Roosevelt said about his opponents, who sought to keep America mired in the Great Depression, “I welcome their hatred.”
Grayson needs to learn that there is a big difference between being courageous like Truman and being a bully. He is a bully and like most bullies, he is a coward. Instead of debating facts he resorts to name calling and that is not funny at all.

No comments: