Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Missing Jeff Dunetz/Larry O'Connor Stage Right CPAC Interview

It was one month ago today, I sat down with Breitbart TV aficionado and star of the Stage Right Radio Show Larry O' Connor.  As with any conversation with Larry the interview was both fun and thought provoking. I thought you might enjoy seeing it.  Now before you say, why did you take so long to post it...the honest answer is I couldn't find it. You the interview started when I interrupted Larry doing a promo for his CPAC coverage and he forgot to change the set up title, so it was filed under I'll be giving a live CPAC 2011 update in 5 minutes---5 minutes, one month...ah whats the difference. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did..(if you cannot see video below click here)


No comments: