Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

WOOT! "The Great One" Uses The Lid

http://dailypostal.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/marklevin.jpgLast night, The Great One, Mark Levin used an article featured here on the Lid to show how the Obama Administration is taking away your freedom. The article was about a British Study which showed how Electric cars are putting more CO2 into the environment than the equivalent gas-powered car.

If you didn't listen to his show last night, the segment can be heard below. The original article is here. (if you cannot see the player below click here).

Thank you Mark Levin, I am honored.





Thank you Mark Levin, I am honored.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: