Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Monday, April 9, 2012

Is This The Video That Got MJ Rosenberg Fired?

I received this video last night along with this note

"This has been floating around YouTube and Vimeo for a few weeks. Someone at Media Matters finally saw it and decided Rosenberg just wasn't worth the trouble."

There is absolutely no support of the sender's claim that this video had anything to do with the firing of little Mikey J. Rosenberg although it is a very powerful video and if I worked at MMFA it would move me to kick Rosenberg's Anti-Semitic arse to the street.

There is no evidence that MJ Rosenberg was fired.  Perhaps he woke up one day and decided to quit a $130,000 a year job in a lousy economy just because he wanted to start a blog. Or the narcissist that is MJ decided to spare Media Matters from any more controversy--none of it likely but totally possible.

I offer the video below because it is an effective video which shows the Antisemitic hatred of this Huffington Post writer/Blogger.

If you cannot see the video embedded below, please click here.


Who Said It? Media Matters or White Supremacists? from JA on Vimeo.

No comments: