Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Awww--We Hurt Chris Matthews' Feelings-Should We Feel Guilty? (NO)




Oh boy...I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight.  The constant taunts of right-wingers (like yours truly) about his famous "thrill up his leg" comment has hurt Chris Matthews feelings.

CSPAN’s Steve Scully, asked Matthews about whether he still feels the that thrill during a media panel at a convention in Boston. Matthews answered with some venom, not being able to hide his hurt feelings about the treatment he has been getting from conservatives about that comment:

"Is the thrill still there?" asked Scully.


"I hope that you feel satisfied that you've used the most obvious question that is raised by every horse's ass right-winger I ever bump into," Matthews responded, after defending the comment.


Matthews said that he made the comment because he has "traditional values" and loves his country. "I do have physical reactions when people are talking about my country," he added, noting that a news anchor like Tom Brokaw wouldn't have said it.


"Perhaps I shouldn't have said so because I've given a lot of jackasses the chance to talk about it," Matthews continued.


"And usually they say 'tingle' which says something about their orientation, but that's alright," he added. Later he interjected, "Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course. I have to throw that in."




Obviously Matthews still doesn't get it's not the statement itself we are making fun of its his bias, and the bias of his network that we are mocking. It's the fact that he has his head so far up the president's arse that he doesn't even realize the ignorant bias flowing from his thrilled mouth.

Oh and by the way Chris, I don't use "tingle" I prefer tinkle as depicted in the photo above. Every time you are on TV it is apparent that President Obama makes you so happy you could just pee in your pants.

(H/T Washington Examiner)

1 comment:

The Debonair Dudes World said...

If Obama gets reelected this Nation that we all love will be finished as we knew it, and you know it.
And to those who enjoyed and had no problems bashing George Bush for eight years, I say deal with it!