Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Monday, October 15, 2012

Live Blogging The Hofstra Debate From The Spin Room on PJM Tatler

Folks I am credentialed for tomorrow-night's debate at Hofstra. I hope to provide insights into the two candidates along with a behind-the-scenes look at the goings on in the "spin room." Sometimes the reaction of the spin meisters is more indicative of how a debate is going than polls or pundits.

Make Sure to Go To the PJM Tatler during the debate and for my live blogging post--to get the moment to moment behind the scenes scoop you won't see anywhere else.

No comments: