Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Friday, April 19, 2013


For those of you who are reading this via the daily email..the updates from 8am-4pm can be found HERE --on the updates to the post sent out to you Friday AM

As that page was getting updates can be found below:

As of 4pm police are still going door to door. (By the way I wonder if Obama still believes the Cambridge police are acting stupidly).

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (suspect #2) hasn't been caught yet, but his Uncle had much to say, he called Dzhokar and his older brother losers who have shamed the family name

“Oh, I just wish they never existed. I’m wordless. I am wordless. I am wordless. Shocked,” he said. “I’ve just been watching it. I’ve been reading it. People who did that they do not to deserve even existing on this earth. They do not deserve to exist on this earth. That’s what I think.”

An Aunt in Canada challenged the FBI to give her evidence --she believes the boys were set up

 Fox News Spoke to the terrorist's Father a lawyer in Russia he too believes the two were set up

As for their Mom
The mother of the two terrorists Zubeidat K. Tsarnaeva, 45, was charged with two counts of malicious/wanton damage and defacement to property after allegedly swiping the merchandise from a Lord & Taylor in Natick, Mass. in June 2012.
She also spoke today to proclaim that her son's didn't plant the bombs and that they are ''100 per cent innocent.'
 7PM--Police activity on Franklin St. Watertown one witness said at least 20-30 shots fired.

About a half hour ago, the police ended a press conference where they told people they could leave their houses again...they spoke too fast. Or Perhaps they made their statement to get the suspect to make a move.

Soon after, someone called the police to say you checked my boat earlier but now the door of their shed is open she sees bloody clothes and there are bloodstains on a boat. Cops went to check it out and that's when the gunfire started. Over the police radio The local Fox reporter said she heard he is in the boat and suspect is down (I don't know if that means he's been captured or killed).

Police have asked residents to stay inside again. And the area is once again flooded with police. The just sent in the bomb detection robot to see if the suspect left any bombs behind.

7:30 WFXT Says the suspect is alive, surrounded and still moving. He is holed up in a boat at 67 Franklin street.WBZ NewsRadio 1030 reported that authorities were able to confirm there was a person inside by using a thermal camera from a helicopter.

He refuses to come out, the police are negotiating--one witness says they have heard 8-10 explosions--that could be the bomb-hunting robot. Below is another look at the boat where the suspect is hiding out.

8:30 This is a report from Earlier which I forgot to share.  Apparently in 2010 an unnamed foreign government asked the FBI to check out suspect #1 Tamerlan Tsarnaev (the elder of the two brother bombers who was killed last night). The FBI checked him out and even spoke to Tsarnaev giving him a clean bill of health.

By the way there is another victim of this horror.  Tamerlan had a wife and child in Rhode Island who knew nothing of what he was planning.

8:45 Boston Police has confirmed SUSPECT HAS SURRENDERED and is in Police Custody, the announcement of the arrest was preceded by applause from the crowd outside the residence.  It is believed he was taken away by ambulance.

As the Police leave the backyard where the standoff occurred the crowd is cheering and applauding them--thankful for a job well done.

The Boston Globe gives some details of the last few moments of the standoff:

A Globe photographer at the scene can hear police saying, “We know you’re in there. Come out on your own terms. Come out with your hands up.”

A Globe reporter saw police preparing a robot with a camera. Other Globe reporters at the scene heard numerous small popping sounds.

Neighbors said that police officers had told them the suspect was covered in blood. But as of about 8:30 p.m., about an hour and a half after the standoff had begun, another source said the suspect was still moving.
More Suspects??
In yet another twist in a fast-breaking story, New Bedford police said this evening that three people had been taken into custody in their city as part of the bombing investigation.

New Bedford Police Lieutenant Robert Richard said his department assisted federal investigators in executing a search warrant at a home on Carriage Drive in New Bedford, about 10 minutes from the campus of the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth, where Tsarnaev was a student.

Richard said the FBI took two men and a woman into custody. “They appeared to be either fellow college students or fellow residents,” he said. Richard said Tsarnaev may have been affiliated with the home on Carriage Drive in some way – possibly having lived or visited the house.
A photographer captured the moment when the Mayor of Boston was told" We Got Him"

A press conference will follow soon.