Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Radio Show Alert!

My good friend Tami Jackson, the Editor In Chief of the Blacksphere will be guest hosting The Bill Post Radio Show on AM 1430 KYKN Today through Friday from 12 - 3 PM PT (or 3-6 EDT for the right coast). It is a Salem affiliate and the #2 talk show in Oregon next to Lars Larson.

The show also has live, streaming video and audio found at billpost.com!

Tami has a regular weekly show on Tuesday nights at the 405Radio and I have found her show to be entertaining and thought provoking.

 One of her guests today will be Scott McEwen who wrote American Sniper with was Chris Kyle.

So if you find yourself near an internet device this afternoon, join me in listening to Tami at billpost.com!



No comments: