Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Wow! Charlie Rangel Calls Obama's Syrian Red Line Embarrassing, Yes THAT Charlie Rangel

When Charlie Rangel calls something of Obama's embarrassing things must be bad. After all not only is Rangel a staunch supporter of the President but when one considers all of the scandals Rangel has been involved in---if anyone knows what embarrassing is, its Rep Rangel.

Appearing on MSNBC yesterday,  Rangel was asked
“Are you concerned in terms of that red line – the president was very clear about that a year ago – are you concerned if there is not action once that line has been crossed that it will send a message to the world about the United States’ influence and their strength in the face of countries openly defying them?”
His answer attacked both the President and the Secretary of State;
I love Obama, and you’ll never find a truer Democrat than me, but this whole idea of any president of the United States drawing lines saying that if any country does something, that he considers wrong, that the nation is going to war, it’s unheard of–drawing a red line. So, of course, it’s embarrassing. I wish it didn’t happen,”
“I guess Secretary Kerry is even more embarrassed than me after making his emotional speech about this was urgent. And clearly, as I said earlier, I couldn’t see anything urgent about it, and I’m glad the president reviewed his thinking and he is going to give us time to discuss it,”
“During those discussions, I hope that other people in the international community would come forward and take this great decision off of the Congress, because we have to make it, take it off of the Congress and provide some solution where we are not putting our kids in harm’s way to solve an international problem that we feel bounded – not by law – but because the president has drawn a red line,” Rangel said
 Holy Cow--I agree with just about everything Rangel has said, watch the video below

Source CNSNEWS


No comments: