Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Today @4PM EDT--Listen To Rogue Nation Radio

Folks Jeff Dunetz (that's me) is back on the radio--If you can get on line and listen at 4pm EDT please go to www.shrmedia.com and listen to the first episode of Rogue Nation. Talking politics with me as we celebrate Pluto (the real one)  will be Saving Our Future's Tamara Jackson and Hot Air's Ed Morrissey, (and our special guests will be Rabbi Willie Nelson and a station wagon full of Nuns).

And If you want to tweet the radio show while we are on the air, tweet to @SHRrogue

BTW anybody out there know why Goofy can talk but Pluto doesn't? See! The former planet--> now dwarf isn't the only Pluto who got screwed.

So if you have the time please give Rogue Nation a shot.  I promise you will find it more entertaining than Thanksgiving dinner with your liberal relatives.

Remember it's at 4PM EDT and the Link is  www.shrmedia.com




No comments: