Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Clintons, In Bed With Jew Haters?

Before I start to get nasty letters from the those of the Democratic persuasion let me begin by saying this: I do not believe that Bill and Hilary Clinton are anti-semitic. I do however, believe that they are opportunists who will do anything for a buck, to enhance their image and to get elected.

It is people like that who get this country in trouble as they change their perspective to maintain their position--dead center, where ever that may be. I also think that Bill Clinton as President was one of the best consensus builders ever, and if he had a moral compass (and I am talking policy not Monica) he would have been a very good President. But he didn't and I feel that Hilary doesn't either.

With that said, I would like to point out this Dick Morris & Eileen McGann article in today's NY Post, it proves exactly what I am talking about. Both Bill and Hillary make tons of bucks from their extensive involvement with Dubai. Why is that bad? Well besides being a leader in the movement to boycott Israel, Dubai is the "Hong Kong" of the Arab world. and major commerce and shipping point for the "business-side" of terrorism.

Bill and Hilary are major friends of Dubai, to the point where the Clinton Foundation have established Dubai Study departments in universities in the US and London. They worked hard at granting legitimacy to this Jew-hating, terrorist supporting nation.

Clinton isn't alone in legitimizing Dubai. Other FOBs including disgraced former National Security Adviser Sandy(I've got papers in my socks) Berger, ex-Secretary of State Madeline Albright and Al and Tipper Gore - have attended highly publicized events there. Republican ex-Sen. Bob Dole and Democratic ex-Rep. Tom Downey lobby for Dubai; so does The Glover Park Group, home of Hillary Clinton spokesman Howard Wolfson and former President Clinton press secretary Joe Lockhart.

No one is as involved as to the extent of the Clintons. According to San Francisco Examiner columnist P.J. Corkery, Clinton makes $10 million a year from Yucaipa a Dubai firm. Ron Berkle, the owner of Yucaipa companies and a major fund-raiser for Bill and Hillary.


There is so much more in this tangled web I recommend you take a look at the full column at the Post's Site by clicking below:
HOW TO SELL ANTI-SEMITES By DICK MORRIS & EILEEN MCGANN

1 comment:

Batya said...

re: the Clintons, I agree and have addressed their blind ambition on Shiloh Musings.