Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Monday, April 2, 2007

Pesach Notes

I wish all of you a Joyous and Meaningful Chag Samayach. I will not be posting from sundown tonight to sundown on Wednesday.



Reb Chaim HaQoton asked me to pass along the following information:

Invited to a Passover Seder

My cousin and former blogger, Heshy Friedman of Heshy's House, is once again making his grand Passover meal for Secular Jews with little or no Jewish background. This meal, the ritual Passover Seder will take place at his house on Monday night at 9:00 p.m.

The address is 964 East 3rd Street between Foster Avenue and Elmwood Avenue in the Ocean Parkway area of Brooklyn, New York. Directions are available via Google Maps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A good Pesach to you and many glasses of Manischewitz!