Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Cancer Sucks

My Friend Texas Fred told me about this very worthy online effort. GM Roper has created a non-political army of bloggers. It is a blogroll committed to motivating the blogisphere to commit to donating to and publicizing efforts to fund research that will wipe out this disgusting disease. As as part of my commitment my family will be donating to two charities, Cancer Center for Kids (CCK) and the Heather's Hope Foundation. Each group is supported by people who I love dearly and who have lost a child to cancer.

Cancer is no respecter of race, religion, social status, income or profession. It is an insidious disease that robs people of a quality of life and too often, of life itself. This blog, An Army of Bloggers has one purpose, and one purpose only, to enroll as many bloggers in An Army of Bloggers as possible and to encourage them to make an annual contribution to fighting cancer. - G.M. Roper


[image]

Click Here to get the Code

Once you have the Logo and Blog Roll displayed, send G.M. Roper an email with the name of your blog and the URL of your blog and let him know, he will include your site to the roll...

Email G.M. Roper:

gmroper@yahoo.com or
gmroper@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you sir, and you have picked TWO worthy charities