Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Monday, May 21, 2007

Congrats to the JIB Winners


Thank you all for your support and your readership. Yidwithlid has been voted the 2007 best all around Small Blog in the JIB Awards.

I also would like to congratulate all of the other winners but especially some of my Blog-buddies who have also been voted this honor including:

DryBones Gold winner Best Overall Blog,Best Jewish Humor Blog, Best Jewish Culture Blog, Best Jewish News Current Events Blog, Best Israel Advocacy Blog

Balaboosteh Silver Winner Best Jewish Photo/Graphics Blog

Bagel Blogger Gold Winner
Best of the Rest Jewish Blog

For full list of the winners click here




2 comments:

Baleboosteh said...

Congratulations Sammy!

'Best Overall Small Blog'... Very well deserved - you put a lot of time and effort into this blog of yours :D

Kristee said...

Congrats! I really enjoy your blog and this is well deserved recognition.

blessings,
Kristee