Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!!

Did you guys Know that there is a Game Blogisphere Tag ? Neither did I until about around five PM today. Thats when I got an email from my friend Spree of Wake up America telling me of my "tagged" state. Like Spree I am not sure what "tagged" means, but what the hell!!!!!!

Following Blog Protocol, we must comply. Besides, it gives us a break from the doldrums of the political arena(s) of blatant lies, deceit and silliness. I was tagged on this post.

Rules of being Tagged

Tagging in the Blogosphere means, that if you’ve been picked, you have to pick five to ten others to follow suit. Here are some questions and answers. The questions in brackets can be changed when you “tag” some other blogger. Read the next section for the list of tagged Bloggers. If you’re tagged, answer the questions on your Blog.

1) Name your favorite band and singer. (The singer can’t be from the band)

Band: Tie between Pink Floyd and Shlock Rock
Singer: James Taylor

2) Favorite historical politician (domestic)? (Historical = Dead)
Historic/Domestic: Harry Truman

3) Favorite historical politician (International)?
Historic/International: Menachem Begin

4) You’re giving a Hollywood pitch (25 words or less) about your Blog — GO
My Mom recommends it and you DON'T want to mess with my mom

5) Other then where you live now, what city do you like?
Jerusalem (I like it much better than where I live now-- better than any city in the world

6) Favorite modern politician? (In office now)
Everyone who's last name is not Olmert, Kennedy or Clinton

7) Are you a Wilsonian Idealist or Nixonian Realist in foreign policy?
Neither --I am a Truman "do the right thing no matter who it pisses off"-ist

8)Favorite obscure movie?
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes

9) What is your favorite restaurant?
Pagoda Chinese Restaurant in Tiberius Isra
el

10) Choose a music video on YouTube. Why that one?
I don't have a tube...but I do have a big float with a frog head and cup holder and I also have some rubber duckies



Now-- the rule is I am supposed to tag some other. I am TOLD I am to tag those I respect as bloggers, so I mean well. Please don't be mad at me...Blame Spree. To my readers these may all be outside of your regular reading circle thats another reason why I selected them, I suggest that you give them a shot


I Tag:
Bagel Blogger
Freedom's Cost

Baleboosteh
Oleh's Musings
Writes Like She Talks



2 comments:

Jill said...

Sammy - I am so surprised and honored for being tagged. I think. ;)

Susan Duclos said...

Nice post and yes, blame me, cause I am blaming Snooper...LOL

You have a good Blog Sammy and you keep us all updated on the happenings in and around Israel, for that I am always grateful.