Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Sunday Evening Carnival Reading

Ok Granted by the time you read much of the following it will be Monday Breakfast reading. But to be honest I had to visit a sick friend and then had a meeting at Shul so please forgive me but this reading is good whenever you get to it.

This week's Carnival Of the Insanities is particularly good. Dr Sanity picked some real winners today. I recommend that you read it HERE.

haveil havalim 119 is handled by the Master, the originator of this weekly must read, the one and only Soccer Dad . And when you are done with the great articles he has posted..make sure to take a look at his picture of what I incorrectly thought was the
Arab Village People



No comments: