Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

My Name is Sammy and I am an Infidel

The Taliban has a list of banned items and activities worthy of a fatwa or death sentence. So I was tagged to list all the rules I have broken that make me worthy of a fatwa. I'm supposed to tag other bloggers to carry on the call for fatwas.

My friend Debbie of the Right Truth Tagged me but said that I don't have to do it if I don't want to. Debbie I am going to take the cowards way out..I am going to complete the task but I am not going to tag anyone else.

I am guilty of breaking the following Taliban Rules
  • The Banning on all paper bags, with the death penalty for possession.
  • Mixed Gender education: I taught a coed Marketing class at CW Post
  • banning leather jackets
  • banning white socks (especially with black shoes)
  • banning all sports played between late afternoon and evening to avoid disturbing prayers
  • banning all foreign currency
  • Banning all film and talking pictures
  • Banned TV and VCRs
  • Ordered that all people with non-Islamic names change them to Islamic ones. Sammy Al Benoit?
  • Ordered that men wear Islamic clothes and a cap.
  • Ordered that all people attend prayers in mosques five times daily. Does my three times at minyan count?
  • Banning kite flying
  • Banning all English language classes--Crap I failed Spanish
  • Banning the display of any drawings or sculptures of living things at workplaces..but what do I do with my Kinky Freidman for Governor poster?
Well I guess I will be going to Taliban Prison. But it looks like Debbie will be in a cell also. And that is the Right Truth.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing. It seems the ban against white socks was the surprise for many readers at Right Truth. I wonder what is so horrible about white socks?

Meet you at the execution! An infidel and proud of it.