Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Go to the Kosher Cooking Carnival and Complain!!!

Yesterday being a fast day I was a bit hungrier than usual...ok MUCH hungrier than usual. During Lunch I was reading my email when I came across this

I offered my students five extra points if they got their projects in before the due date.Now what do I get for spending Asarah B'Tevet polishing the 25th Kosher Cooking Carnival?It's already posted, a day early. Maybe you'll get some ideas for your Shabbat menu.

http://me-ander.blogspot.com/2007/12/kcc-25-great-green-one.html

Enjoy, visit, pass around the link and blog about it. If you're interested in hosting one, please let me know. And don't forget to send me links for it.
Thanks,
Batya
Shiloh Musings


Having nothing else to do, I thought I would take a look--WHAT TORTURE ! One incredible recipe after another. And even pictures of the meals--I broke a tooth on the computer screen.
So if you are still fasting DON'T GO THERE ! I owe my company $250 for breaking their computer monitor.

But If you have a full stomach click here and take a look...it might give you ideas on what to break your NEXT fast with...and remember

BREAK FASTS NOT COMPUTER SCREENS !

1 comment:

Batya said...

Lid, you're great!
Thanks for the link. I once broke a tooth on my toothbrush. That was something.
The fast should be over by now. Try my vegetable soup. it was so good, I ate it with a fork!