Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Monday, December 31, 2007

Hillary Clinton: Promoting Pakistani Civil War

Hillary Clinton is supposed to be the democratic candidate with foreign policy experience. So answer me this, what brilliant foreign policy strategy is she promoting when she tries to ignite a civil war in Pakistan?

"There are those saying that al-Qaida did it. Others are saying it looked like it was an inside job -- remember Rawalpindi is a garrison city," she said.
In an interview on Friday, Clinton called for an international probe into Bhutto's assassination, saying "there was no reason to trust the Pakistani government."
So Senator..what proof do you have? All the proof I have seen points to Mr. Osama bin Laden's boys. How is the continued deterioration of a PRO-US Nuclear power in our countries best interests? Come on YOU are the expert. We all are waiting. Would I like to see Pakistan become a true democracy---- you bet your polyester leisure suit I do. But an much bigger priority is to make sure that the whacky pakis do not get the countries Nukes. Spreading unfounded lies about the present government just to make political points is not in the best interests of the country. But I guess you don't care about that---you just want to become president. (God forbid!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, the whole world knows Mushi did it.

Anonymous said...

From a recent interview with Fatima Bhutto:

------------------

Q. What about you? Who do you like?

FB: I have to say I like Obama a lot. His record is the best. He's always been vocal about his opposition to the war in Iraq. And he's speaking out against the Patriot Act. Frankly, he seems very good in a lot of ways. Whereas with Hillary, if you look at her record, it doesn't support what she says now. If I could vote in the American elections, Obama would get my vote.

-----------------

Let's see Hillary use that for propaganda purposes!