Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Batya Does It to Me Again !!!


Its No Fair----Batya has done it to me again !!! She is always so nice to everyone else and so mean to me again. This time I was on the train ---STARVING !!! What does she Do? She sends me an Email about the Kosher Cooking Carnival..OY.. and on a 17 inch screen!!

OK the Chicken in mushroom sauce didn't bother me cause I am not a big mushroom guy (at least not since college but that is a much longer story). But Oy the bread...the stuffing..Soccer Dad's house becoming a Shabbos Challah shop. I am drooling...and I haven't even reached half way home. I am telling you this is not fair.. Not FAIR AT ALL !!! AND Luigi's in JERUSALEM...OY I loved that place.

Please take my advice....If you are Hungry and on a train DO NOT click here to go to Kosher Cooking Carnival...you will end up up drooling on the person next to you on the train...ooh Sorry Mister.

1 comment:

Batya said...

Now you have so much to look forward to! Try the recipes! Plan which restaurants to visit or not to.

...and thanks for the plug!