Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Seething at the Appeasers of Terror.

I love writing in the morning. My mind is all rested from five hours of sleep. It's my chance to write in a more relaxed manner, the only distraction is the dog at my feet and the bowl of cereal to my right. Today is different I was up most of the night and I cannot relax. Although the setting in my kitchen is the same, today I am getting angrier by the second. Yesterday eight boys were murdered while studying Torah at a Yeshiva in Jerusalem.

Usually at a time like this I can think of some clever (at least in MY mind), satirical way to make my point about the violence perpetuated on my Israeli cousins. I can write something cutesy that tries to slap people to attention. But today I cannot. Today I am just boiling mad and at so many different people.

Part of my anger is directed at the news people I just saw on the TV. They just described yesterday's shooting, targeting so many innocent children, as part of the cycle of violence. The equated Israel's acts of protecting herself in Gaza, to that bastard who shot the children in Jerusalem as being equal on a moral basis. Don't they realize that if Hamas put its weapons down there would be no more fighting, if Israel laid down her weapons there would be no more Israel?

My face is tuning red as I read today's newspapers. There is an article about the screaming of the youths as the rescuers showed up at their Yeshiva. It made me want to take the first plane to Geneva so I can scream at the UN's Human Rights Council and maybe even play them a recording of the innocents screaming. This group wastes all of its time screaming at Israel for its meager attempts at trying to protect herself. A virtual rouges gallery, this committee is run by terrorist supporting nations such as Iran and Libya, and has a Sec General, Louise Arbor, who tries her best to create more dead Jews while she ignores every other human rights violation in the world. If Arbor (who has finally resigned her position as I predicted she would last week) spent her efforts persuading the Palestinians to observe human rights, not only would the eight slaughtered boys be spending Shabbos with their families tonight, but there would be more Palestinian children spending a peaceful weekend at home with their parents.

I would love go to Washington, to get 15 minutes to vent my anger at the President and the Secretary of State. After 9/11 President Bush became the first president in my lifetime who recognized that terrorism in Israel was just as bad as terrorism anywhere else. Since the mid term elections in 2006, Bush has become an appeaser of Palestinian Terror. He would never accept negotiations with Bin Laden, but he forces Israel to negotiate with the Palestinian terrorist Abbas and his Fatah who continues its terrorist act against Israel. While I am there I would need to slap Condoleezza Rice across the face for EVER daring to compare the terrorist Abbas to the peaceful Martin Luther King, Jr.


More than anyone else, I am angry with Shas and the Government lead by Prime Minister Ehud Olmert. The Hamas terror is not anything new, the rockets have been flying since way before he became PM. Yet to this date, you have appeased the terrorists by tying the hands of the IDF, not allowing them to attack the way they should. Defense Minister Barak has been repeating the mistakes he made when HE was PM--not reacting harshly enough to terrorist attacks. It is very hard to stop terrorist attacks especially yesterday's, but through his appeasing of terrorists, his one-sided concessions and his refusal to fight back in a meaningful way, Olmert has strengthened the terrorist cause and made attacks like yesterday's more likely.

I am also very angry at the Rabbis who run Shas. You have accepted a bribe of $135 Million dollars for your parties programs and in turn you have kept the Olmert government and its policy of appeasement in power. You are responsible for the death of the eight boys as much as anybody else in the Government. Rabbis you have broken the promise to leave the government as soon as Jerusalem is discussed. You made that promise to the Israeli people in front of God. You have placed the Holy City in jeopardy and allowed the appeasers to stay in power.

Folks, it is time to get really angry and it is time to use that anger. Every time you read a biased report in a paper, call that paper's editors to explain to them how their editorial is slanted.

It is time to let your anger stew, and use it to help pro-Israel organizations or charities; channel that anger toward campaigning for pro-Israel candidates, to buying Israeli products and to going to Israel. It is time for each of us to get more angry than ever before, to dedicate ourselves to find peaceful ways to support our cousins who are on the front lines of this war against Islamic Terrorism everywhere.

When we go to sleep at night, each one of us must each ask ourselves, "What did I do for Israel today? What did I do to make sure that no one will torn apart by rocket or bullets today? What steps did I personally do to make sure that there would not be a picture of a 13 year old Yeshiva being loaded into an ambulance in morning paper?"
It is the responsibility of every free loving human to care for each other. Now is the time to get mad and to channel that anger into positive action. We can make a difference. May the God comfort the mourners and my the memories of the latest victims of terror and appeasement always be for a blessing.

God picks the most beautiful flowers for his garden," said the mother of 16-year-old Avraham David Mozes."
  • Yohai Lifshitz, 18, of Jerusalem
  • Yehonatan Yitzhak Alder, 16, of Shilo
  • Yehonadav Haim Hirshfeld, 19, of Kochav Hashahar
  • Neria Cohen, 15, of Jerusalem
  • Roy Rot, 18, of Elkana
  • Segev Peniel Avihail, 15, of Neveh Daniel
  • Avraham David Mozes, 16, of Efrat
  • Doron Mahareta, 26, of Ashdod
Please also See:

Atlas Vlog: The Jewish Massacre

Professor Barry Rubin WHY THERE’S A HAMAS-ISRAEL WAR

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YWL, I too am outraged. I blogged it here. I cannot seem to stop from shaking at the rage within. Soon, I hope, the world of rightous people will rise up and smack these folk down.

Batya said...

It's not easy When Everything's Upside Down.