Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Islam and Pedophilia Together Since Muhammad

You can tell much about a society by looking at how they treat their children. What do they teach them...how do they socialize them into society...etc. Sometimes as Americans we don't do the best job.. violent cartoons, stereotypes and other thing we sometimes pass to our kids (both my kids knew "pull my finger" before they were three. But overall I think we do try to teach them about freedom, citizenship, and good work ethic.

In Judaism's most important prayer, the Shmah, we are commanded to teach our children about loving God. In fact there is a midrash about God asking us what we would do to guarantee the Torah, and our answer was we will teach it to out children.

Islam is different. Child abuse is inherent in Islam especially marrying and having sexual relations with little girls...Ladies and Gentlemen, the religion of peace at work:




Pedophilia & Islam: Allowed by Allah; Practised & Patronized by Prophet Muhammad

Having sex with underage children is popular in Sharia countries. Find out why?

ALLAH APPROVES OF IT

65.4 “If you divorce your (child) wife before she reaches menstruation age her idda is three months”.

According to this aya a Muslim man can marry (and have sex with) even a one day old infant girl.

ISLAMIC AUTHORITIES PROMOTE IT

There is no argument on this point among Islamic authorities whether shia or sunni. They all agree that a Muslim man can have sex with baby girl.

This is what Imam Khomeini, the top shia authority says:

“A Muslim man can have sexual pleasure with a little girl as young as a baby. But he should not penetrate her vaginally, however he can sodomize her”. (Tehriro vasyleh, fourth edition, Qom, Iran, 1990)

Here is what the the top Sunni authority says (video on a Saudi website) about having sex with a one day old baby girl. (Go to “site video” and click on sex with a one day old girl)


PROPHET LOVED LITTLE GIRLS

Prophet had special feelings for cute little baby girls.

  • Ibn Ishaq: Suhayli, 2.79: In the riwaya of Yunus Ibn Ishaq recorded that the apostle saw Ummu’l-Fadl hen she was baby crawling before him and said, ‘If she grows up and I am still alive I will marry her.’ ( p. 311)
  • Muhammad saw Um Habiba the daughter of Abbas while she was fatim (age of nursing) and he said, "If she grows up while I am still alive, I will marry her." (Musnad Ahmad, Number 25636)

BABY AISHA

Our prophet fell in love with Baby Aisha when she was shown by Allah to him in his dreams when she still an infant.

Bukhari , Volume 7, Book 62, Number 15:
Narrated 'Aisha:
Allah's Apostle said (to me), "You have been shown to me twice in (my) dreams. A man was carrying you in a silken cloth(as an infant) and said to me, 'This is your wife.' I uncovered it; and behold, it was you. I said to myself, 'If this dream is from Allah, He will cause it to come true.'"


COURTSHIP WITH AISHA

Whenever Prophet visited Abu Bakr house he made Aisha sit in his lap and played with her.


PROPOSAL FOR MARRIAGE

When Ayesha reached the age of 6 Prophet decided to ask for her hand.

Abu Bakr: Rasulullah you must be joking. She is hardly six years old. And you are in your fifties.

Prophet: She is old enough for me.

Abu Bakr: Didn’t you marry off your own daughters when they were much older.?.

Prophet: That was before aya 65.4 was revealed. Now a muslim can marry even a day old infant girl.

Abu: “But Rasulullah you called me your brother , how can you marry your foster niece”.

Prophet:” But you are not my real brother you are only a “ brother in Islam”.”*

Muslim Book 62, Number 18:

Narrated 'Ursa:
The Prophet asked Abu Bakr for 'Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother." The Prophet said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry."

Abu: “But Rasulullah, last week you turned down Hamza’s daughter (who was ugly and in her teens) . You said you cannot marry your foster niece**.

Bukharihari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 37:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
It was said to the Prophet, "Won't you marry the daughter of Hamza?" He said, "She is my foster niece (brother's daughter). "

Prophet: “Allah had shown her to me in my dreams, that was Allah’s indication for me to marry her, I am helpless in this matter”.


ABU BAKR THROWS IN A MONKEY WRENCH

Abu was concerned about the welfare of her tiny tot sleeping with a horny and hefty old man who was given the libido of 30 men by Allah..

Abu: “I will let you marry her only on one condition, you will have to abstain from having sexual intercourse with the little one before she turns 9”.

Prophet was disappointed but he had no choice.

Prophet: “O.K. but I will not abstain from using other halal methods of pleasuring.”


AISHA MADE A BEAUTIFUL BRIDE

PROPHETIC PLEASURING

Thighing

Sahih Dawood Book 1, Number 0270:

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
One night prophet entered upon me and said: Uncover your thighs. I, therefore, uncovered both of my thighs. Then he put his cheek and chest on my thighs.

Fondling

Bukhari,Volume 1, Book 6, Number 299:

'Aisha said: "Whenever Allah's Apostle wanted to fondle me, he used to order me to put on an Izar and start fondling..

Daydreaming

Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 71, Number 660:

Narrated Aisha:
“Allah's Apostle used to think that he had sexual intercourse while he actually had not”

The Bottom-line

Bukhari, Book 002, Number 0572:

Aisha said “ Whenever I found dried semen on the garments of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), I scraped it off with my nails.


AISHA TURNS NINE

Allah was very happy for the prophet when finally Aisha turned nine.. He sent Gibraeel to congratulate him and to witness the consummation. Prophet introduced Allah’s envoy to Aisha .

Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 57, Number 112:

Allah's Apostle said (to me), 'O Aish ('Aisha)! This is Gabriel greeting you.' I said, 'Peace and Allah's Mercy and Blessings be on him, you see what I don't see' " She was addressing Allah 's Apostle. (only prophets can see angels)


MENTION OF HOLY CONSUMMATION IN HADITHS

  • Sunan Abu Dawood Vol3 Bk36 N0 4917:
    Then they brought me to the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) and he had sexual intercourse with me . I was nine years old.
  • Sunan Nasai Bk of Marriage, No 3256:
    A'ishah said: The Apostle of Allah peace be upon him married me when I was six and had sexual intercourse with me when I was nine and I was playing with dolls.


ALLAH BLESSED THEM WITH INSPIRATIONS

Although Prophet slept with hundreds of slave girls captured women and concubines in addition to his large number of wedded wives, Allah only sent quranic revelations to prophet when he slept with Aisha.

Aisha said “Inspiration came to him when he and I were in a single blanket”. (Tabari Vl7, page: 7)

Bukhari Vol. 5 Bk57 N 119:
Prophet said, By Allah, the Divine Inspiration never came to me while I was under the blanket of any woman except Aisha.”


Modern reality of Islamic pedophilia:

A PEDOPHILE CONVERTS TO ISLAM

When a pedophile found out that sex with children is halal and Sunna he converted to islam and changed his name to Mohammed. Here is the news from England.

Daily Record.co.uk,
Apr 7 2008,
Exclusive by Amy Devine

A pedophile has converted to Islam and changed his name behind bars. Paul Falconer, 40, now insists bosses at Peterhead prison call him Mohammed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And Bush calls this "the religion of peace" - right. Islam and its founder are sick and yes, he is guilty of child abuse and sexual abuse of a minor.

Who in G-d's Name would call this a religion of peace but an ignorant politician duped like the rest of the apologist dhimmi fools.