Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

BREAKING NEWS: Olmert Has Sold OUT

I just received this from Jeff Ballabon of the Coordinating Council of Jerusalem:

" a source I believe to be highly placed and reliable that Olmert and/or his surrogates not only are deep in the details of dividing Jerusalem but also are already agreeing in principle to a "Palestinian right of return". The only specific I have heard is that they are contemplating about 100,000-150,000 but are considering whether spreading it out over 10 years will make it more palatable. "

Folks I will add to this post as I get more info

No comments: