Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Monday, May 19, 2008

Muhammad And Pedophilia

When is it OK to have sex with a young girl? Well Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran gave a fatwa about Quran 65.4:

"A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual acts such as foreplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister."

There is a reason for this fatwa, the Prophet Muhammad Married a six-year-old named Aisha and had Sex with the girl by the time she was nine:

Muhammad in Islam’s own writings: His sex-life, sexual abuse and pedophilia
by
Muslims believe that the Koran is the eternal word/laws of god to acts as a divine guidance for mankind about how to live a moral, righteous life. Prophet Muhammad, the highest perfection of human life and the prototype of the most wonderful human conduct in Islamic belief, emulated the guidance of Allah perfectly. Let us investigate how did the prophet live Islam; how did the prophet apply the eternal teachings of god in his daily life? In this search for the historical Muhammad, we will utilize the Islam's holy books, it’s own writings.

Muhammad's molestation of baby Aisha

Muhammad fantasized about baby Aisha before soliciting her from her father.

Sahih Bukhari 9.140
Narrated 'Aisha:
Allah's apostle said to me, "you were shown to me twice (in my dream) before I married you. I saw an angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said to him, 'uncover (her),' and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'if this is from Allah, then it must happen.

Aisha’s father did not approve at first

Aisha's father, Abu Bakr, wasn't on board at first, but Muhammad explained how the rules of their religion made it possible. This is similar to the way that present-day cult leaders manipulate their followers into similar concessions.

Sahih Bukhari 7.18
Narrated 'Ursa:
The prophet asked abu Bakr for 'Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "but I am your brother." the prophet said, "you are my brother in Allah's religion and his book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry."

Muhammad, 50, marries baby Aisha at age 6

Sahih Bukhari volume 5, book 58, number 234

Narrated Aisha: the prophet engaged (married) me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, um ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became alright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some ansari women who said, "best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck." then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

Sahih bukhari volume 8, book 73, number 151
Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the prophet would call them to join and play with me. (the playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-bari page 143, vol.13)

Muhammad would thigh with baby Aisha

The permanent committee for the scientific research and fatwahs (religious decrees) reviewed the question presented to the grand mufti Abu Abdullah Muhammad al-Shemary, the question forwarded to the committee by the grand scholar of the committee with reference number 1809 issued on 3/8/1421 (Islamic calendar).

After the committee studied the issue, they gave the following reply:

As for the prophet, peace and prayer of Allah be upon him, thighing his fiancée Aisha. She was six years of age and he could not have intercourse with her due to her small age. That is why [the prophet] peace and prayer of Allah be upon him placed his [male] member between her thighs and massaged it softly, as the apostle of Allah had control of his [male] member not like other believers..

Muhammad reserved baby Aisha for himself because she was a virgin and he wanted a virgin

Sahih al-Bukhari, volume 7, book 62, number 17

Narrated jabir bin 'abdullah:
When I got married, Allah's apostle said to me, "what type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron." he said, "why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for fondling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's apostle said, "why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?"

Hence, Muhammad’s comments indicate that his reason for marrying Aisha while a young virgin is so that he could fondle and sexually play with her!

Aisha was not the only baby girl Muhammad fantasized about

In the classic history, Sirat Rasul Allah (The Life of Muhammad) by Ibn Ishaq, there is an account in which Muhammad expressed a marital interest in a crawling baby. This event seems to have occurred around the time of the battle of of Badr, when he was about 55 years old. He had married Aisha two years earlier, when he was 53 years of age.

(Suhayli, ii. 79: in the Riwaya of Yunus i. I. Recorded that the apostle saw her (Ummu'lfadl) when she was a baby crawling before him and said, 'if she grows up and I am still alive I will marry her.' but he died before she grew up and sufyan b. Al-aswad b. 'Abdu'l-asad al-Makhzumi married her and she bore him rizq and lubab… [Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad, Karachi, p. 311]

Muhammad saw Um Habiba the daughter of Abbas while she was fatim (age of nursing) and he said, "if she grows up while I am still alive, I will marry her." (Musnad Ahmad, number 25636)

Muhammad would bath with and fondle young Aisha

Bukhari (6:298) - Muhammad would take a bath with the little Aisha and fondle her.

Narrated 'Aisha:
The prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to fondle me. While in itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).

Baby Aisha would wash semen stains off Muhammad’s clothes

Bukhari (4:232) - Muhammad's wives would wash semen stains out of his clothes, which were still wet from the spot-cleaning even when he went to the mosque for prayers.

Sahih Bukhari volume 1, book 4, number 231:
Narrated Sulaiman bin Aasar:
I asked 'Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, "i used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's apostle and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible. "

Muhammad consummated baby Aisha when she was 9

Sunaan abu Dawud: book 11, number 2161:

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
I and the apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to lie in one cloth at night while I was menstruating. If anything from me smeared him, he washed the same place (that was smeared), and did not wash beyond it. If anything from him smeared his clothe, he washed the same place and did not wash beyond that, and prayed with it (i.e. The clothe).

Muhammad would sexually abuse his wives

Bukhari (6:300) - Muhammad's wives had to be available for the prophet's fondling even when they were having their menstrual period.

Bukhari volume 1, book 6, number 299:
Narrated 'Abdur-rahman bin al-Aswad:
…(on the authority of his father) 'Aisha said: "Whenever Allah's apostle wanted to fondle anyone of us during her periods (menses), he used to order her to put on an izar and start fondling her." 'Aisha added, "None of you could control his sexual desires as the prophet could."

The prophet would do all his wives in one night

Bukhari (62:6)

"The prophet used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives."

Muhammad also said that it was impossible to treat all wives equally - and it isn't hard to guess why.

Bukhari (5:268)

"The prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, 'had the prophet the strength for it?' Anas replied, 'we used to say that the prophet was given the strength of thirty men. "

Allah promoted this abusive sexual behavior:

"Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilth as ye will" [Q 2:223]

Koran (2:223) likens a woman to a field (tilth), to be used by a man as he wills. In this verse, Allah also gives divine sanction for anal sex.

According to Islam, Muhammad is the perfection of humanity and the prototype of the most wonderful human conduct. He had sex with Aisha at the age of nine, which amounts to rape of a minor. He also left behind an enduring legacy for aged Muslim men to fulfill their carnal desires contrary to natural law and to the life-long devastation of young girls.


Allah promotes pedophilia

Quran 65.4 “and those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the 'iddah (prescribed divorce period), if you have doubts (about their periods), is three months, and for those who have no courses [(i.e. They are still immature) their 'iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise, except in case of death] . And for those who are pregnant (whether they are divorced or their husbands are dead), their 'iddah (prescribed period) is until they deliver (their burdens) (give birth) and whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to him, he will make his matter easy for him.”

Sura (65:4) lays down rules for divorce and sets the prescribed period for divorce. It clearly says, Muslim men can marry (and divorce) little girls who have not yet reached menstruation age. This means that Muslim men were allowed to marry baby girls. This is the eternal word of god. This is an eternal law of Allah. All Muslims must believe in this teaching. Otherwise, they are no longer Muslims but apostates of Islam.


Allah incites Muslim Jihadists to war for acquiring sex-slaves as booty

“All married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess.” 4:24

You can have sex with slaves women captured in war (with whom you may rape or do whatever you like).

Muhammad established an appalling precedent for abuse of young girls which is continued to be nurtured by the Muslim faithful. For example, Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran gave a fatwa about Quran 65.4:

"A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual acts such as foreplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister."

You can tell much about a society by looking at how they treat their children. What do they teach them...how do they socialize them into society...etc. Sometimes as Americans we don't do the best job.. violent cartoons, stereotypes and other thing we sometimes pass to our kids (both my kids knew "pull my finger" before they were three. But overall I think we do try to teach them about freedom, citizenship, and good work ethic.

In Judaism's most important prayer, the Shmah, we are commanded to teach our children about loving God. In fact there is a midrash about God asking us what we would do to guarantee the Torah, and our answer was we will teach it to out children.

Islam is different. Child abuse is inherent in Islamic teaching especially marrying and having sexual relations with little girls...Ladies and Gentlemen, that tells you so much about the religion of peace.

1 comment:

masjidwebsites said...

Pre-modern peoples always judged adulthood by the onset of puberty. For instance:

"Throughout most of the 19th century, the minimum age of consent for sexual intercourse in most American states was 10 years. In Delaware it was only 7 years." - Morton Keller, Affairs of State: Public Life in Late Nineteenth Century America. (Cambridge, MA.: Belknap Press of Harvard University Press, 1977), p. 465.

Kind regards,
Shukri