To be honest, I can't worry about that now. I have a different Priority, now that I know that he is very much alive, I am going to look for Muhammad al-Dura and tell him it is safe to come out of hiding. In fact I have already started.
- I sent E-mails to all the golf courses in Florida figuring that since that is where OJ is seeking his ex-wife's real killer, maybe I could find the missing al-Durah boy.
- Cousin Ben, the spy, looked in the secret vault where Nancy Pelosi is hiding the warrant-less wiretap bill and the free trade agreement with Columbia figuring it was a great place to hide, since that as long as Pelosi was speaker of the house the contents of that vault would never be found. Ben found them, but there was no al-Dura.
- We searched the Slim Fast plant, but all we found were piles of cash wrapped in envelopes labeled, "To Ehud Olmart with love."
- Ben, thought he could find him in the Vatican Vaults, but all he found were alot of Ancient manuscripts (like the original manuscripts of the Rambam for example) and the Menorah from the second temple.
- We Even looked in Israel. We thought that the perfect hiding place would be where the Shas party was hiding its integrity. After all, they said they would leave the coalition once discussions on Jerusalem started, and they started a long time ago, so Shas must have hid its integrity very well. We looked under the 135 Million dollar "allocation" given to Shas to keep it in the government despite its promise. Shas' integrity was there but no al-Dura.
I must go now, Today I am checking to see if he is hiding under Barack Obama's REAL Middle East policy, while Ben is off checking the studio audiences of Oprah and the Jerry Springer show.
Yaakov Ben Moshe has written a thank you letter to "Reporter" Enderlin and France 2 you might enjoy taking a read CLICK HERE