Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Why Jews MUST NOT Vote for Barack OBAMA

Sometimes, the biggest Jew haters I meet are--well Jewish. It is my own brethren who look at me funny because I am wearing a Kippah in public. In my thirty plus year career another Jew was the only one who ever urged me to work the second day of Rosh Hashanah because, he only took off one day. Then there are the ones who I call "shhhhh Jews." In other words, "shhhhh we don't want to upsent the non-Jews!" One of the biggest issues to the shhhhh Jews is the presidential race. They don't like it when I point out Senator Obama's failings, "what if he wins?" They ask. "If Obama wins," I tell them, "then it is TOO late." If Barack Obama becomes president of the United States, it will be a major disaster for American Jews, Israel and the United States of America.

Although He keeps saying that he is anti terror and friend of Israel, that is a political expediency, just like his Wright Speech last week. Not only is the Senator Weak on Terror issues, EVERY SINGLE ADVISER TO HIS CAMPAIGN SUPPORTS PUSHING ISRAEL TO APPEASE TERRORISTS. If he had Just a few pro-Israel or anti-appeasement advisers he could make a case of being balanced.

Lets look at the facts:
Folks EACH one of the links above refer to His statements, the statements of his advisers or other witnesses. If there was simply one or two that I could point to one could say that I was over reacting....but there are more than a dozen above and I could have posted triple that . The time for "emotion" is over. The time for racism is over. YES Racism. Jews have been oppressed for over 2,000 years and as such we like to see another oppressed group make it "big." But when faced with real facts that the man would be a disaster when facing major issues involving the United States and Israel, not treating him the same as any other candidate is RACISM. And worse yet, it would be suicide for the Jews, for Israel and for the United States of America.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big mistake, McCain's advisors and associates are much, much worse for Israel. Read Obama's book Dreams From My Father then pay close attention to what he says -- Obama's the best chance for stemming the assault on Israel, winning the war on terror, energy independence, improving our economy, building a more unified America. Unlike McCain, Obama's got both knowledge and communication skills, the very thing most critically needed in our diplomacy and at this point in the global WOT. I'm as Zionist as they come, and I'm strongly backing Obama. Please read Dreams From My Father.

Unknown said...

Cindy, Did YOU read Dreams of my father? it is one of the scariest anti-American Tome from a political candidate that I have EVER read. Did you explore any of the links on the post above? Don't talk to me about Emotion and Communication, I provided the facts. Read them and if you wish, dispute them.

Anonymous said...

Sure Yid w/Lid, that's why I'm urging you to read it and not just out-of-context snippets. As for the links, each of them are about articles and topics I've been keeping up to speed on this from the very beginning. I wasn't talking about "emotion" and communication, but "knowledge" and communication -- this is what is essential for the skill required for diplomacy, Obama has both, McCain has neither. That's just a fact repeatedly demonstrated, such as when both Obama and McCain spoke at the Petraeus hearings. Shocking disparity. McCain, having no knowledge, will be a product of his handlers and they are on the wrong side of Israel, starting with Gen. James Jones--Bush/Condi Middle East Envoy ("make-it-happen" guy), ex-Nato commander, US Chamber of Commerce Energy Institute Pres/CEO.

Israel's about to get screwed not just for oil, but also the folly of coalition w/the Arab League, the very people behind Islamist ideological imperialism. McCain emphatically says he's sure Mahmoud Abbas is 100% committed to peace.

As for the criticisms of Obama on Iran? Hah! the stuff McCain says makes Obama look like a hawk. I have my anti-McCain bookmarked links and all, but I have too much respect for your blog being your blog. I'm just saying, here's one extremely informed zionist who thinks the J-blogs are really bringing in someone far worse than Bush when it comes to selling out Israel--and if Jones is in his cabinet, or perhaps VP, and the elderly incoherent McCain relies on him (as he's said he would), Israel, and the world, is really in trouble.

Unknown said...

Cindy
I did read the book and found it more frightening that the snippets. And I have do disagree with you,Barack Obama is at best Naive about the middle east and based on who he has surrounded himself with he will be worse for Israel than Bush I of Jimmy Carter Combined. Again If he is so Pro Israel why has he surrounded himself with so many Israel Haters?

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I took time to try to give a serious reply, a few times, but it didn't go through and comments went *poof*, I give up (my ISP is acting screwy).