Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Friday, July 25, 2008

Senator Obama, Why do you hate America?

Senator Obama, Why do you hate America? You traveled half way across the world to stand next to Adolf Hitler's favorite monument and use it as an opportunity to throw your country under the bus.

Sir, as a child I was always told that the United States was the best damned country in the world, as an adult I learned to understand what that really means. Who Died and left you President? Who sent you to Europe to bash this country where your family has always enjoyed an upper-middle class (and now rich) environment.

You try to sound like Ronald Reagan, but you are missing the most important ingredient.. PRIDE IN AMERICA...in our institutions... and in the people who make it great. Reagan would have NEVER said what you said today. He would have NEVER stood in front of where that wall once stood and talked about American as a country of religious and racial intolerance. He certainly wouldn't have said:
"I know my country has not perfected itself. We've made our share of mistakes and there are times when our actions around the world have not lived up to our best intentions.

" Will we reject torture and stand for the rule of law? Will we welcome immigrants from different lands, and shun discrimination against those who don't look like us or worship like we do, and keep the promise of equality and opportunity for all of our people"

"The walls between races and tribes; natives and immigrants; Christian and Muslim and Jew cannot stand. These now are the walls we must tear down."
OF COURSE America needs to be better, it is a nation made up of humans, not gods. We are not perfect. But you don't stand in the middle of a foreign nation and put down the country that gave you and your family so much. That is not how someone who loves his country inspires it to be better. President Reagan loved America, he saw how great it was and much greater it could be.

I’ve spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don’t know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That’s how I saw it and see it still.
Today you tried to sell America and the world that we are somehow mean and nasty and you are going to fix it. America was great before you became a politician, it is great now, and will be that shining city that Ronald Reagan spoke of well after we have both left this earth.

Senator Obama, YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN AMERICA which is why, whether you win this election or not, you could never truly lead America.

4 comments:

TexasFred said...

Obama is, I fear, not only the worst possible choice for us, I fear he is even more evil than we know...

I am NOT a big time Bible thumper but I believe every word it contains, and I am seeing the signs of Revelations, and the coming of the Anti-Christ...

Sadly, I can't tell you what the Jewish faith equates that with but I am sure there is an equation...

CKAinRedStateUSA said...

Shalom, YWL, and thanks for the post.

With a pejorative-laced statetment like texasfred's "I'm NOT a big time Bible thumper," something that's supposed to endear someone who says that to others, something which IDs the sayer as not one of "them," the dreaded evangelicals, Pentecostals and so-called conservative/Orthodox Christians, where do you go?

I'd expect a shot like that from Obama or his minions or devotees, such as his shills and shillettes in the so-called "news" media.

Me, on lots of occassions, I actually thump my Bible while in church, rather than applaud with both hands. Been doing that for years. Makes a nice sound.

That said, I really do think there's real and abundant evil in and behind Barack H. Obama.

And that this is just a test to see if we who recognize it have the will to do someting positive about it and defeat this pretender, this schmendrick who has the chutzpah to pass himself off--and the gaggle of liberals and leftists known as the Democrat Party who support and swoon over him--as a legitimate potential presidential candidate.

Maybe the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is really trying to find out if we really want to be a blessed or a "damned" country.

NobamaNetwork.com said...

Watching Nobama indulge his fantasy that he is actually the President of the United State left me feeling disgusted but more filled with determination than ever to educate as many Americans as I can about how dangerous and self serving this one man terror cell actually is. The more Nobama speaks the more he embarrasses himself and this nation.

In Berlin, that less than enthusiastic crowd was lured there by a concert. He was far from the main attraction. Several times during his disjointed speech full of headline babble, he bewildered the crowd into silence proving yet again that wherever he speaks he exposes himself as inexperienced, unqualified, and untruthful.

I only hope when he returns to this country an investigation is opened on the subject of Barack Obama violating the Logan Act. He does not have the right to take a trip abroad at the tax payer’s expense as a pretend President. All we can do now is sit back and wait to see what damage he has done. God protect America from this evil within. www.nobamanetwork.com

CJ said...

And don't forget, there are millions of us, who are Democrats, that will not support Obama.