Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Friday, September 12, 2008

Is Hillary Replacing Biden?


Man I hope this is true, but I just can't believe it. This is from someone who SWEARS it is true.
We have received information from sources high in the Democratic Party that , in a total desperation move, Hillary Rodham Clinton will replace the hapless Joe Biden as V-P candidate on the Obama ticket. I will send out more information on this in several minutes. Hillary Clinton has said that Barack Obama is not qualified to be Commander-in-Chief. He hasn't grown any more qualified presumably in the past few weeks. As the saying goes, "It took a Republican to have the Obama Dems name a woman to the ticket.
He supposedly got this from high ranking Democratic Party contacts. The one straw that broke "Joe Camel's" back was the fact that the Palin Effect is going to cost the Democrats many seats in the House and Congress. The Rassmussen Poll shows that the huge "generic Democrat" lead nationally in congressional races has disappeared. I believe this has been noted by the Democrats now likely to lose their seats.

I believe the "transfer" of V-P roles probably will take place either tomorrow or Monday. Biden -- "health problems," you know -- will not be "sick enough" to drop out of his Senate race. He doesn't look any sicker than usual to me.
UPDATE It sounds like focus group time, I just received this:
about a week I will follow up on the Clinton V-P story. When it will happen is not certain, but it will. Apparently, Bill Clinton (and Obama came hat-in-hand to his office in Harlem) and BhO worked out a couple of possible approaches.

Updates on this will be posted on http://camp2008victorya.blogspot.com/

No comments: