Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

McCain Goes On Economic Attack-Its About Time



John McCain didn't give Barack Obama Hell today, he just told the truth and it seemed like hell. Senator McCain must have gotten tired of those unfair commercials about being "out of touch" on the economy. Today, in Ohio he let Obama HAVE IT (see above). Its about time. The straight talk express should be talking like this from now through election day:

“Now I believe America’s best days are ahead of us. Governor Palin and I are going to reform Wall Street. We’re going to reform Washington. I’m going to fight for you and I’m going to lead our nation forward in the greatest periods of prosperity in its history. And let’s have some straight talk. Senator Obama is not interested in the politics of hope, he’s interested in his political future and that’s why he’s hurling in insults and making up facts about his record.

“Today, he claimed that the Congressional stimulus package was his idea. That’s news to those of us in Congress who supported it. Senator Obama didn’t even show up to vote.

“He talks a tough game on the financial crisis, but the facts tell a different story. Senator Obama took more money from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac than anyone but the chairman of the committee they answer to. And he put Fannie Mae’s CEO, who helped create this problem in charge of finding his Vice President. That’s not change, that’s what’s broken in Washington.

“He talked about siding with the people, just before he flew off to Hollywood for a fundraiser with Barbra Streisand and his celebrity friends. Let me tell you, my friends, there is no place I’d rather be, than here, with the working men and women of Ohio. I’m going to fight for you and together we’re going to win in November.”