Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Biden Attacks JOE THE PLUMBER.

Only Joe Biden can be too slow to understand, the CONCEPT of Joe the Plumber. The star of last night's debate Joe “the plumber” Wurzelbacher was called a liar by Senator Biden on national TV this morning. “I don't have any Joe the plumbers in my neighborhood that make $250,000 a year.” Hey Joe, maybe they are hanging out at Katie's Restaurant. Of course Joe doesn't have any relatives which he gave $2,000,000 of campaign dollars , as the Deleware Senator is accused of:

Biden: Joe’s not a ‘real’ plumber
By: Andy Barr
Democratic vice presidential nominee Joe Biden questioned whether Joe “the plumber” Wurzelbacher is a “real” plumber Thursday after the Ohio citizen vaulted to the front of campaign dialogue during the final presidential debate.


“John [McCain] continues to cling to the notion of this guy Joe the plumber,” Biden said on NBC’s “Today" show. “I don't have any Joe the plumbers in my neighborhood that make $250,000 a year.”


“The Joe the plumbers in my neighborhood, the Joe the cops in my neighborhood, the Joe the grocery store owners in my neighborhood, they make, like 98 percent of the small businesses, less than $250,000 a year.”


A video that shows Wurzelbacher telling Barack Obama earlier this week that the Democrat’s tax plan would prevent him from buying the business he currently works for became an instant YouTube sensation and popular fodder for conservatives.


Obama told the plumber that it was time to “spread the wealth around,” a phrase McCain and his campaign have been reciting frequently.


Biden said he isn’t worried that Wurzelbacher would not get a tax cut under Obama’s plan.


“We think we should give that to the real Joe the plumbers, who make $65,000, $70,000, $80,000 bucks a year,” Biden said on CBS’s “Early Show.”


During a news conference in front of his home, Wurzelbacher said he is “bothered” that he received more attention than the Iraq war in last night’s debate.


“I'm completely flabbergasted with this whole thing and just hope I'm not making too much of a fool of myself and hope I can get my message out there,” Wurzelbacher said..

Then again the Senator isn't very good at math like as the video below shows:


No comments: