Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Obama Campaign--HOW DARE YOU ASK BIDEN REAL QUESTIONS !!

How DARE The Media Ask REAL Questions!! That was the reaction of the Obama Campaign to WFTV's Barbara West's interview with Joe Biden (video below) on Thursday. West Asked Joe Biden the type of tough questions despite the unwritten media rule that the Obama/Biden ticket is only allowed "powder puff" questions. For example Isn't spreading the wealth a Marxist philosophy?

Yesterday, the Obama campaign called West and complained that her questions were "unprofessional and combative".
...."I got right down to it and, yes, I think I asked him some pointed questions. These are questions that are rolling about right now and questions that need to be asked. I don't think I was rude or inconsiderate to him. I think I was probing and maybe tough. I can't believe that in all of his years in politics, and all of his campaigning and such, that he hasn't run into some tough questions before. He's certainly up to it in giving good answers."
I guess the Obama Brownshirts are now going to investigate Ms West. At least she is getting support from her mangement

....WFTV news director Jordan said, "When you get a shot to ask these candidates, you want to make the most of it. They usually give you five minutes." Jordan said political campaigns in general pick and choose the stations they like. And stations often pose softball questions during the satellite interviews. "Mr. Biden didn't like the questions," Jordan said. "We choose not to ask softball questions."

The Obama campaign earlier Friday suggested that future interviews with WFTV were unlikely before Election Day."I'm crying foul on this one," Jordan said. Later, though, the campaign said it would consider future interviews WFTV.


Watch Ms West's interview of Senator Biden Below



No comments: