Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Saturday, January 10, 2009

TWO MUST WATCH VIDEOS-HAMAS IS STILL USING SCHOOLS

UPDATE: You Tube has decided to suppress evidence that Hamas is using schools as Human Shields.  They have taken down the first Video.  I am trying to get a hold of it directly so I can host it myself--stay tuned.


Below are two videos that are a MUST Watch (and Pass Around).

The first is a new video, taken on 1/8 showing that even after the tragedy at the UN School Hamas is STILL using Schools to launch rocket attacks.  The second is a compilation put together by MEMRI, showing the world view of Hamas and how they want to take over the world/





1 comment:

Maggie Thornton said...

It's time for America to get over the religion of peace line and face reality: these people want us dead - right after Israel.