Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Move Over Rush-->White House Has a New Media "Villain" To Attack

 Note: If you can't see the videos on this post  Click Here


The Obama White House is continuing its attack on anybody in the media who disagrees with, well  the Obama White House. It began with their effort to prove that the entire Republican party was lead by Rush Limbaugh, not the real Rush Limbaugh, but the stereotype of Rush that have created.

Now they have a new villain, CNBC financial Guru, Mad Money Host Jim Cramer. Cramer had the audacity of telling the truth about the President's economic performance so far. He said that Obama was pushing an agenda in this country now that I would regard as being a radical agenda";  He said that the President's budget "put a level of fear in this country that I have not seen ever in my life," and my personal favorite; "This is the most, greatest wealth destruction I've seen by a president." See Video below:



During his press briefing today Press Secretary Gibbs took a shot at Cramer.  When asked to comment on Cramer's Today Show appearence he said took a shot at TV host and the network:
"This is where I have to probably be careful, Let me build on what the president said and that is, without understanding the basis for what Mr. Cramer said. I'm not entirely sure what he's pointing to, to make some of the statements that he's made and you can go back and look at any number of statements that he's made in the past about the economy and wonder where some of the backup for those are too."


"But, umm, look, some people are on TV every day to comment on the tracking poll, the ups and the downs," Gibbs continued. "There were other people that were elected to try to fix the problem and try to reinstitute an economy that works for everyone."..."I'm going to get in a lot of trouble if I continue, The president - again, if you turn on certain program, it's geared to a very small audience - no offense to my good friends, or friend at CNBC. But the president has to look out for the broader economy and for the broader population - many of whom are investors, but not exclusively investors." (See video Below)
What is it with this President ? I don't mean this as a Knock against El Rushbo or Cramer, Why does he "lower " the office by debating media Persoanlities? Maybe its just that he is afraid to debate Republicans.

No comments: